FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Daily unless otherwise specified in the Definitions tab of the reports.
- I noticed an error in the report. Who do I contact?
- How do I gain access to a report?
- Where can I leave comments and feedback?
At this time, we do not support mobile devices.
LITE Reports allow you manipulate data quickly to answer questions about Georgia Tech. Currently, there are six reports with multiple views available.
Review the Report Summary to select the appropriate report and to correctly interpret report results.
1. Overview 2. Report View 3. Assumptions 4. Definitions
- Select the desired report view.
- Choose and Apply the desired filters.
- To make an individual or group selection, select ‘All’ to uncheck all the selected values. Then you can search for or select the individual value or multiple values.
- To search for a filter value, type it in the field box.
- All filters are contextual and will adjust based on previous selectionsli
- Filters can be reset anytime by selecting the gear to clear all selections.
- Once all filters are selected, scroll down to view the graphical report results.
- Optionally select an additional attribute to view enrollment by within the chart
- Scroll down to view the tabular report results.
- Optionally select an additional attribute to view enrollment by within the table.